Many healthcare facilities that would like to order healing photo art have no funding available and must rely on the generosity of others, such as private foundations, corporations and local businesses, community organizations, and individuals. If you represent an organization or individual who would like to sponsor a healthcare facility, please follow the ordering instructions given below.
- Identify an area in a healthcare facility that can benefit from our photos.
- Get permission from the facility administration or a physician to proceed with the project.
- Contact us to discuss the project and decide the quantity of photos needed for the specific area of the facility. Minimum order is 10 photos.
- Select the photos from our Photo Gallery and send the list to Elaine by email. Most facilities prefer our standard black or beige wooden frames, crafted in Northern Italy, but custom frames and sizes are available upon request. We can also send photos without frames. Check with your hospital about the framing they prefer.
- Although all images are donated by Elaine and our Contributing Photographers, we require a donation* on behalf of the facility to cover the expenses of photo printing, laminating, framing, shipping, and handling. This donation is tax deductible. After Elaine receives your order, she will send you a proposal for the funds needed for the project.
- Make your contribution payable to The Foundation for Photo/Art in Hospitals, Inc. for the amount on the proposal. Please send the check to:
Jerome Levy, M.D., Treasurer
The Foundation for Photo/Art in Hospitals, Inc.
4909 Laclede Ave., Unit 1704
St. Louis, MO 63108
- All donations (which are tax deductible) will be gratefully acknowledged by letter.
- Elaine prepares the photos and ships to the healthcare facility by UPS. Please allow two months from when the order is placed to delivery. You may volunteer to help hang the photos in your facility (a small nail is required).
- Often the facility organizes a dedication or inauguration of the new photo display with the participation of the sponsor and press.
- We gratefully thank our Participating Sponsors who have funded projects around the world.
*Our healing photos are more affordable than most hospital art. Our objective is to reduce the expenses of each photo to a minimum so that more photos can be placed in more facilities. In the case of bringing healing photo art to patients, their loved ones, and healthcare professionals, more is better.